NB: The school will not re-open until it is safe to do so. We will take direction from the DES, the HSE and the Patron in this regard.
- School re-opens for the new school year at 9:20am on Thursday August 27th 2020.
- School closed at 3:00pm on Friday October 23rd 2020 and we re-open on Monday November 2nd 2020 at 9:20am.
- School closed for Christmas Holidays at 12:30pm on Tuesday December 22nd 2020 and we re-open on Wednesday January 6th 2021 at 9.20am. (We provisionally propose to bring the children out to the church on the morning of January 6th to attend Mass for the Epiphany)
- The School will be closed for Mid-Term on both Thursday 18th and Friday 19th of February 2021.
- The School will be closed on Wednesday March 17th 2021.
- School closed for Easter Holidays at 12:30 pm on Friday March 26th 2021 and we re-open on Monday April 12th at 9.20 am.
- School closed for Public Holiday on Monday May 3rd 2021.
- School closed for Public Holiday on Monday June 7th 2021.
- School closed for Summer Holidays at 12:30pm on Monday June 21st 2021.
- *We provisionally expect to return to classes 2021-2022 on Thurs. August 26h 2021 at 9.20am.(Unofficial)
- Official Parent-Teacher Meetings will be held during the last week of November 2020 ie. November 23rd to 27th 2020. However, it is in your child’s best interests that you keep in contact with his/her Class Teacher and/or Special Education Teacher throughout the year. As such, meetings can be arranged through our School Secretary at any stage during the School Year. The Administration Office is attended to between the hours of 2pm and 4pm each day.
- We will let you know dates for First Penance 2020-2021 and First Communion 2020-2021 when they are finalised.
- We will advise you of a date for Confirmation 2020-2021 as soon as Bishop Nulty provides us with same.
- We have provisionally set Thursday August 26th 2021 as our date for return to classes 2021-2022. However, this may change when we take a closer look at the 2021-2022 calendar. We will advise you of any amendments if and when they occur.